Wow somebody else noticed this kid is never where he is supposed to be.
1. Carl, stay in the house.
2. Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house
3. Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.
4. Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.
5. Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.
6. Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.
7. It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.
View original post 70 more words